NERAC is sponsoring five (5) NIMS ICS All-Hazards Position Specific Training courses for all first responders from the NERAC region. Program registration costs and materials will be paid for by NERAC. Backfill and overtime reimbursement will be offered. These courses are designed by the Emergency Management Institute (EMI) and will be conducted by the Incident Management Training Consortium (IMTC).
All first responders from the NERAC region are eligible to attend these courses, however priority seating will be given to individuals who would be likely to fill a leadership position in an ICS structure at a major incident. Registrants for these courses should serve in a position within their municipality (or other organization such as an IMT or other specialized response team) where they would be expected to fill a leadership role in an ICS structure during a major incident. All attendees must have completed ICS-300.
The All-Hazards Position Specific Training courses will be offered on the dates below:
- E0956 Liaison Officer: April 26th – 27th in Dracut
- E0965 Resource Unit Leader: May 16th – 19th in Haverhill
- E0950 Incident Commander: June 5th-9th in Marblehead
- E0952 Public Information Officer: June 19th – 23rd in Beverly
- E0971 Facilities Unit Leader: June 26th – 30th in Natick
To reserve your spot, please click here to access the page containing the registration link (login required).